ACTIVATOR™ Poles were designed by therapists and are particularly suitable for people with balance concerns or mobility issues. The unique features of these poles include
– bell-shaped tips
– ergonomic strapless handles
– anti-vibration features; and
– secure button locking system.
Walking with ACTIVATOR™ Poles
– improve stability
– reduce impact on hips/knees
– develop core strength
– improve posture;
– promote better gait pattern.
– for people with balance concerns or mobility issues.
The poles may be suitable for
– post/hip knee surgery
– Multiple Sclerosis
– Parkinson’s Disease
– Fall Prevention.
- Button locking system for greater weight-bearing capacity
- Maximum User Weight 250 lb (114 kg)
- Weight-bearing per pole 200 lb (90 kg)
- Patented ergonomic Coregrip designed for core strengthening, balance and off-loading while reducing strain on the wrist
- Bell shaped tip for stability
- Wide ledge instead of a strap to reduce the risk of injury
- 3 Anti-vibration features to minimize stress on joints
- Adjustable to user heights to 6′ (182 cm) & ACTIVATOR 2 is 6’4″ (193 cm)
- 2-section collapsible poles for travel
- Includes a user guide
- Click here to watch our video on how to adjust your ACTIVATOR Poles and learn the ACTIVATOR Technique
- FDA registered
If you have a chronic condition or injury, ask your physician, therapist or treating rehab specialist if the ACTIVATOR™ Poles are right for you.
Tony Matthews from Lifegym is a qualified Activator Pole Instructor
“I have recently come across this product and believe it could be life changing for people with mobility or balance issues. Particularly older people or people with certain conditions or for post operation rehabilitation”, Tony Matthews, Lifegym
Please contact us now if you would like more information or if you would like to come in for a demonstration and try them for yourself
Please view this short video below to see if you (or someone you know) might benefit from using Activator Poles
If you have any joint pain or discomfort, due to Arthritis, sport injury or post surgery etc. you may be interested in this product: